Commercial Insurance Options

General Liability - We'll help your business establish liability limits, which offers peace of mind in the unfortunate event of a law suit. Also available are Umbrella, Errors and Omissions, Directors and Officers, Professional, and Pollution Liability options.

Commercial Property - Insurance for apartment buildings, warehouses, shopping malls, factories, or business personal property - we can take care of all your commercial property insurance needs. Let us advise you to seek reasonably priced insurance coverage, such as "all risk" and replacement cost coverage. Some optional coverages include earthquake, flood, equipment floaters, blanket and business income.

Dwelling Fire - When you need it, a dwelling fire program provides basic coverage for damage from events such as fire or lightning, internal explosions, windstorm or hail, even riot or civil commotion.

Business Owners - One policy that bundles Property, Business Income, and General Liability all together and is typically less expensive that purchasing individual policies. Check with us to see if your business qualifies for special bundle rates. In-home business policies are also available if you operate a business from your home.

Business Auto - Specific coverage for autos, trucks, tractor trailers, vans, and buses used for business. Non-owned and Hired Liability, and Drive Other Car coverages are also available.

Workers Compensation - Protecting your employees is critical in the successful operation of your business. We offer great up front rates as well as dividend programs that reward you with a return premium for maintaining a safe workplace and low losses.

Truck - Truck insurance is a major operating expense for commercial trucking companies and for owner-operators. Whether your company is a long haul trucking company, has dump trucks, garbage trucks, mobile home toting or pulls a semi-trailer, let Olweiler's help you meet these insurance needs at the lowest premium costs we can find.

Contractors and Subcontractors - By specializing in commercial insurance programs designed for specific trade groups, we are able to negotiate favorable pricing and coverage forms for our clients. In addition to our general liability and property coverages, consider construction insurance, installation floaters, and a full line of bonds.

Commercial Package - Along with property and workers compensation insurance, general liability insurance is a must-have for most companies. Why not consider our "commercial package" which bundles several insurance policies into one?

Bonds - We handle many types of insurance bonds at competitively low rates. See Olweilers for all your bonding needs.

Have questions? Need help understanding your insurance needs? Call Olweiler Insurance today or get a free quote now!

Olweiler Insurance Agency

Address: 222 South Market Street #101  •  Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Phone: (717) 367-5134  •  Fax: (717) 367-9244  •  Email:
PA State Insurance License #61155